Social Media

Follow Us

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting Started

My mom lived in AZ and was working for a chiropractor who used Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO) on her patients.  After awhile, mom was a believer in how the oils can help your body.  She started attending Marcella Vonn Harting's monthly oil meetings and became friends with her and signed up in 1998.  Over the years, she shared her oil knowledge with her family and friends.  I'll have to say that I wasn't a believer at first and it took me awhile before I became a believer.  I signed up to be a distributor in 2006 when I went to my first convention in Salt Lake City and have been actively involved with the oils by buying and using their products, hosting aromatherapy parties with foot soaks at friends' houses, and teaching aromatherapy sessions at Girl Scout Leaderee weekends with my friend Wendy.  Today, I use at least one oil a day whether I use the Thieves Household Cleaner, drink Ningxia Red, or use an essential oil.

For more information: www.oilsforhealthyliving.net

How did you get started with Young Living Essential Oils?

No comments:

Post a Comment